Sunday, September 16, 2012

Romancing Erotica

Someone asked me recently why do I write that kind of books. I'm not exactly sure what that kind of books mean but I write erotic romance because I feel, deep down to the cellular level every woman has it in her to want it, need, gotta have it. And men too. What woman doesn't want her man to drool when he looks at her?  What woman doesn't want to be touched and stroked and... yes, licked. Some may say they aren't into that but it's probably because they hadn't had the right touch, stroke or lick. I'm a firm believer what two consenting adults do behind their bedroom doors is private and between them, so if they want to tie each other up or find their own special position, have at it and have fun. I only wish for unknowing people to not reject it or frown upon it unless you have tried it. And, hey, if it didn't work the first time, try again. Third times a charm, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment